Pierpoint Construction, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. We are a small family-oriented
- Health and dental insurance after 90 days of employment
- Competitive hourly
pay based on experience
- Paid vacation which increases with tenure
- Six (6) paid holidays after 90 days of employment
Qualifications of a Lead Carpenter
- Must be a good tradesman. This does not mean knowing
everything from framing to trim to electric, etc., but at least a good mid-range of competence.
be a self-starter able to work independently and lead others.
- Must know simple
math and be able to measure accurately.
- Must be dependable and well-organized.
be able to work alone or with others.
- Must be trainable and willing
to train others. For example, a framing carpenter will have to learn how to trim, and vice versa.
be neat and clean and willing to do your own clean up. All job sites are left
clean and safe at the end of the work day.
- Must have basic carpentry tools and transportation.
We work 40 hours a week, every week—no
weekends or overtime. The work schedule and routine is very diverse. As a general contractor, we work all types
of remodeling projects.
To inquire about employment opportunities, please contact Kim by phone, fax or email